Quaintise created a medical marketing plan that involved full page ad concept development, art direction and execution. As a result, we increased the Southwest Kidney Institute’s brand awareness over 25%, and increased their overall revenue by 15%.
About Southwest Kidney Institute
Southwest Kidney Institute (SKI) was established 25 years ago when a group of physicians came together to improve the experience of kidney healthcare for their patients. Today the SKI Family of nephrologists has grown to 35 physicians and has become the third largest kidney health practice in the country, dedicated to providing exceptional kidney care through its 27 offices that serve Phoenix, Tucson and Northern Arizona, with each office linked by a state of the art electronic medical record system and patient portal. This is the only nephrology group here in Arizona with two transplant fellowship trained nephrologists on staff. And twelve of their physicians have been named “Top Docs” in kidney healthcare by the Arizona Medical Community. Several are multi-year honorees.
While SKI continues to grow and evolve, it faces some of the medical marketing challenges that comes with growth in a competitive arena:
- SKI’s main competition for referrals and leadership in its category has grown to 80+ physicians.
- Current and potential referral sources, patients, influencers, SKI staff and the media have very limited understanding of the category leadership, expertise, benefits and advantages SKI offers.
- As a preeminent Kidney Medical Group, SKI has very limited brand
or name awareness among its most important audiences.
- What SKI is; what it stands for, and how all of its offices work together, is not widely known or is misunderstood.
Quaintise performed a brand audit that revealed SKI needed an integrated marketing plan that clearly communicates who and what SKI is; underlined its mission, its importance, its services and its value principles, as well as defined how its leadership and family of doctors, staff and offices all work together to make a real difference in kidney healthcare. We determined that this effort must enjoin all the offices into one remarkable practice group and position SKI as the go-to leader to whom medical practitioners should refer their patients.
To do this, we created a campaign with a compelling leadership story sharing the experiences, accomplishments and expertise of its physicians and caregivers. This information was shared in the form of:
- New, SEO-optimized and mobile-friendly website featuring innovative tools such as custom online referrals and shareable line sections for doctors to post stories that compare and educate
- An overview brochure
- The Southwest Kidney Institute Health Journal
- Email marketing campaign sharing new medications, research and information on kidney health
- Print advertising
- Healthcare Public relations
- Social responsibility or cause-related/non-profit involvement including Supper Seminars
The ads we created, developed, and executed for SKI increased their brand awareness over 25%. The Marketing Toolkit that was delivered to new physicians helped increase their overall revenue by 15%.
Quaintise is a Los Angeles marketing agency for health and wellness companies. To learn how we can help you achieve your business goals in the treatment and recovery industry, email email@example.com or call 310-331-8085.