Quaintise developed a strategic marketing plan outlining eight steps to reaching the drug and alcohol rehab audience in California. It incorporated a detailed analysis of culture, competitive marketing strategies, brand image issues and key opportunities for engagement.
About Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is the nation’s largest nonprofit treatment provider,with a legacy that began in 1949 and includes the 1982 founding of the Betty Ford Center.The organization offers healing and hope for individuals, families and communities affected by addiction to alcohol and other drugs.
- The treatment centers in California reported a diminishing number of patients. The audience in California wasn’t responding to nationwide marketing campaigns.
- Since the 2014 merger with Hazelden, a leading addiction treatment provider, the Betty Ford Center brand needed to be reinforced.
To address these challenges, the client wanted to:
Quaintise conducted an in-depth brand audit and developed a strategic work plan, which included:
- Analyzing the California marketplace, considering the culture, competitive landscape and competitor marketing strategies.
- Reviewing treatments and services at the Betty Ford Center at Rancho Mirage and in West Los Angeles.
- Identifying brand image issues fueling the target audience’s misconceptions of the center.
- Finding key opportunities to capitalize on holistic approaches and science-based models, trendy therapy programs, Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) model promotion and social media engagement.
- Selecting marketing strategies specific to the California market.
U.S. State-Approved Substance Abuse Treatment Centers
Quaintise devised an eight-step strategic marketing plan, spanning a one-year,four-phase roadmap:
To learn how Quaintise can help you achieve your marketing goals in the treatment and recovery industry, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-331-8085.