COPE Health Solutions wanted to update its brand strategy to reflect new brand messaging that supported its rapidly expanding business. In response, Quaintise developed a strategic marketing plan and rebranding campaign that positioned COPE as a transformative leader in the healthcare industry. The company’s improved media presence helped double its web traffic and newsletter subscribers.
About COPE Health Solutions
COPE Health Solutions is a leading healthcare management consulting company based in Los Angeles, California. COPE’s healthcare experts work with hospitals, physicians, clinics and healthcare organizations across the country to develop integrated healthcare delivery networks and train and grow the health workforce needed to support these networks.
- Update brand strategy and marketing materials to fully represent the company’s values and services.
- Demonstrate industry-leading expertise through a clear tagline and elevator pitch, promoted services and training videos or webcasts.
- Increase brand awareness in the marketplace via public relations, case studies, email marketing, and monthly briefings that promote the company’s expert services, experienced managers and satisfied C-suite clients.
- Quaintise conducted a complete brand audit and competitor analysis to help clarify and refine the essential elements of the client’s branding, positioning, tagline and marketing collateral.
- Quaintise developed a marketing, rebranding, and PR campaign that positioned the client as a powerful, contemporary leader in healthcare. The deliverables included:
- A redesigned logo and a new brand style guide
- A new website with a responsive mobile version
- Updated company brand messaging, case studies, monthly briefings and email newsletters
- New healthcare PR article placements, white papers and videos
- Social media and SEO strategies
- Consistently branded advertisements, business cards, one-pagers, event invitations and templates
Recent media placements
Becker’s Hospital Review (6/12/15): “COPE Health Solutions taps Cindy Ehnes to lead new service line”
Payers & Providers (6/12/15): “COPE Launches Coordinated Care Effort”
Los Angeles Times (7/17/15): “Out-of-network costs lurk even at in-network hospitals”
CRAIN’S New York Business (7/21/15): “NYU Langone Moves Ahead with Lutheran Medical Center Merger”
Modern Healthcare (9/2/15): “Georgia’s big Medicaid winners will soon be announced”
San Fernando Business Journal (10/22/15): “Homeless to Get Place to Recover”
- Did not represent a contemporary, transformative company
- Featured outdated font and colors
- Incorporates fresh, attractive fonts and colors
- Features a modern, visionary design that supports leadership and a transformative business
NEW COMPANY TAGLINE
Thought Leadership. Visionary Transformation.
- Communicates brand promise in a powerful, memorable way
- Highlights the company’s role as a partner with clients to transform healthcare
- Featured dated images and colors
- Needed to better communicate company’s expertise and services
- Lacked concise, compelling copy
- Needed intuitive design and navigation
- Required improved client testimonials
- Integrates fresh, attractive colors and images
- Features “Who We Are” and “What We Do” on the homepage
- Includes persuasive, SEO-friendly copy
- Incorporates modern web framework and well-organized navigation bar
- Highlights compelling testimonials from high-profile clientele
MOBILE VERSION OF WEBSITE
- Presented difficulty navigating on mobile devices
- Did not adjust to smaller screen sizes
- Required user to wait for content to load
- Features easy-to-use, intuitive navigation
- Integrates responsive design that adjusts to various screen sizes
- Includes condensed images for faster load times
- Incorporated inconsistent branding
- Did not feature appealing design and graphics
- Needed to improve editorial content about company and services
- Reflects strong company branding
- Includes clean ,attractive images and infographics
- Highlights strategic advantages, unique business offerings and expertise of management team
- Leverages client success stories to engage with new and current clients
“ Quaintise did a phenomenal job rebranding our company. The partnership has been invaluable, improving our image and helping us better reach our target audience with superior marketing materials. Their work has energized and inspired our team.”
“ The Quaintise team is truly talented, intuitive and dedicated. They have far exceeded our expectations as a marketing partner.”
Quaintise is a Los Angeles marketing agency for health and wellness companies. To learn how we can help you achieve your business goals in the treatment and recovery industry, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-331-8085.