The end of the year can go two ways for healthcare companies; business grows amidst the hustle and bustle of holiday shopping, or business plummets as people put healthcare on the back burner. Whatever category your healthcare business is in right now, there is no better time to take a look at how you got here. How did your healthcare marketing campaigns run? Were they successful or does your brand need a revamp? Now is the perfect time to take a close look at the numbers, analyze everything, and determine how you will take 2013 by storm.
With just a few short weeks left in 2012, there is no time to waste. Put on your thinking caps and sit down with your healthcare marketing agency in Los Angeles to go over the numbers. We want to focus on trends within your business that worked wonderfully in 2012, content that was received highly, messages that conveyed your brand perfectly, and, most importantly, ROI.
How did you 2012 number compare to your 2011 numbers? Did you see an increase in web traffic, conversions and visitors through the door? Did you notice the number very stagnant? Or were there drops?
Conducting an Effective Brand Audit
Ultimately, within the next few short weeks you should sit down with your healthcare marketing agency and conduct a brand audit to see how well your brand performed in 2012. This brand audit should consider the following factors –
• Brand Accountability – With social media marketing such an important factor in overall healthcare marketing, brand transparency and accountability have never been more crucial. In 2012, what mistakes were made in terms of brand accountability? What responses did you implement based on any mistakes and how were those responses received?
• Brand Trust – Along with brand accountability, how trusted was your brand in 2012.
• Brand Consistency – If you remained consistent with your message throughout the entire year, your brand trust should be high.
• Brand Flexibility – What problems arose in 2012 that caused your brand to be flexible, and was your brand successful at being flexible with the changing industry? Many aspects of healthcare are going to change in the coming years, and your brand must be able to flow with those changes while remaining consistent and accountable.
• Brand Data – Were you able to collect applicable data from your customers and Fans in 2012? How can you become more effective in 2013 at collecting this type of information?
• Brand Messaging – Content was big in 2012 and will be even bigger in 2013. Did you effectively communicate your brand message in a consistent manner through all forms of content; text and visual?
As you conduct your end-of-the-year audit, learn from any mistakes that were made and expand on any successes. The team at Quaintise is happy to help you review your year to help you determine the best course of action in 2013.
Quaintise Brand Audit
The talented and professional team at Quaintise can run a brand audit for your business right now! Don’t wait until after the holidays to get the ball rolling. Right now is the perfect time to set 2013 in motion in the best way possible. From evaluating your brand identity to determining the most efficient advertising channels for you in 2013, it starts today. Visit our Brand Strategy page, or visit our LA location at 10100 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 300, Los Angeles, California 90067, (310) 736-1752 or our main headquarters in Scottsdale at 7150 E. Camelback Road, Suite 444, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85251, (602) 910-4112.