Quaintise, a Los Angeles based marketing and branding agency, is looking for an experienced Account Executive to help fill a role with client management and supporting the agency’s business development process.
As a boutique marketing, branding and PR agency focusing primarily on healthcare, wellness and life sciences clients, the Account Executive would be primarily responsible for helping to manage client accounts.
This is a contract-based freelance, off-site position. You are not required to come to our Santa Monica offices, but you do need to be available during the work day for multiple phone calls, emails, video meetings, and online chat with our team.
Responsibilities for an Account Executive:
- Provide professional client management support to enhance the customers’ satisfaction
- Proactive account management solving issues and finding solutions
- Create deliverable timelines that were laid out in business plans
- Oversee Quaintise team, delegating tasks and ensuring team members deliver on their part according to deliverable timelines
- Keep records of communications and organize documents and materials that support client projects
- Development of content that supports business, including scopes of work, capabilities deck presentations, project briefs, and creative briefs
- Client meetings, presentations and daily communication
- Researching and pursuing opportunities for client growth
- Marketing reporting
- Managing agency staff to ensure client campaigns are being run effectively
Qualifications of an Account Executive:
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other team/department leadership service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- High level of organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail (especially grammar and design)
- A business acumen
- A degree in marketing, sales, business or communications is a must
- Previous agency experience is preferred
Nice to Have:
Experience with a CRM software (such as HubSpot) is a plus.
An understanding of the following services: SEO, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Client Management, WordPress, Brand Development, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Analytical Reporting, Conversion Optimization Consulting, Customer Service, Management